Re: how to label minor tick marks on a log axis???

JD Smith wrote:

> and I quote:
>
> "The Macintosh is now our fastest platform for basic binary operations
> on arrays in IDL. That is quite a statement"

I was referring to David's "if we'd use that lowest common denominator"
:-) I myself have no complains, by the way.

Cheers,
Pavel

P.S. I'll have to unexpectedly drop by the Coyote's construction site
with my G4 to get things straight, if not with IDL and Macs, at least
with the carpentry and those beers in the fridge, anyway :-)