Re: 6-1-75-6 W5M --> LOCAL GRID

Hi Mark,

I have not heard of such a system of conversions,... but, it's not clear
to me what the 'land' coordinates of points A, B and C mean.  There is
code to convert between Lon/Lat in decimal degrees to UTM coords in
meters.  From the UTM coordinate system you can then get relative
range/azimuth values between the points.  You might even be able to
translate the UTM coords to the Canadian equivalent of the US State
Plane coordinate systems.

Perhaps you could provide more details about these coordinate systems.

Ben

--
Ben Tupper
Bigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences