[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Header File *.h?
- Subject: Header File *.h?
- From: "Dominik" <dpaul(at)ukl.uni-freiburg.de>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:19:08 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Rechenzentrum der Universitaet Freiburg, Germany
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24371
another question from me (its because I am new to IDL and have to use some
code frome sobody else). I never find a header file (*.h) while using IDL.
But the source I have to use is using a header file, that means there is a
header file *.h with some structure declerations. But IDL ignore it.
Does somebody know, how to use such a header file?