Re: Object epiphany: A new way of building widget applications

From: "Paul van Delst" <paul.vandelst@noaa.gov>
> I think, in my case, it's a case of being taught at an early age (in
technical writing for
> scientists writing papers etc.) that use of the first person, e.g. I, we,
our, etc, was
> discouraged. I guess the lesson carried over into other areas. Anyway....

That does it! From now on all my routine names will prefaced with the
letters

TOFKAMGH

O = oceanographer.  (I wouldn't be brave enough to call myself one when
other oceanographers are present, but I reckon I can get away with it on
this group.)

---
Mark Hadfield
m.hadfield@niwa.cri.nz  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [202.36.29.1]