[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: Tab Widgets?
- From: Trevor Fulton <t.fulton(at)home.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:09:23 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Excite@Home - The Leader in Broadband http://home.com/faster
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24503
Is there a WIDGET_TAB or some such function
that creates a tab widget? By tab widget,
I'm referring to a GUI that where you switch
between different windows by clicking on
file folder-like tabs (Much like the way one
can switch between "Groups" and "Build Order"
in the IDL 5.4 DE)
Thanks in advance.
PS If responding by e-mail, please send
messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 315, Physics; Phone: 306 966-6458
Institute of Space and Atmospheric Studies
Saskatoon, SK, Canada