[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to call fortran subroution?
- Subject: How to call fortran subroution?
- From: "web" <jiali3(at)21cn.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:26:21 +0800
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Bentium Ltd.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24504
Hi, I havenot find a perfect example on how to call fortran subroutine from
For example, a(0) and a(1) are computed in an IDL program, I want a fortran
subroutine to compute c=a(0)+a(1). After c has been returned, d=a(0)+a(1)+c
is computed in IDL. How to do that? I think we will know how to call fortran
subroutine if we can do above.
1.IDL PROGRAM: test.pro
a(0)=100 & a(1)=200
2.FORTRAN SUBROUTINE: sum_fortran.f
Would you please help me to modify the above and tell me how to run?
Can fortran call idl program?