Re: Image overlay

this should be in the FAQ if it isn't already....

You can take the approach outlined by Craig or you can go the transparancy
route.  If you go down this road be aware that it is best done in object
graphics.  Take a look at David Fanning's IMAGE_BLEND program found at:

http://www.dfanning.com/documents/programs.html

-Rick

Xns9094D67984AC6raymondpetemaineedu@12.23.198.86">news:Xns9094D67984AC6raymondpetemaineedu@12.23.198.86...