Re: movie into powerpoint

 The method I use and have always recommend to students and my fellow
researchers is turn the sequence of images into an AVI file using JASC
Animation Workshop ( shareware ) and load the Media Player as an object into
PowerPoint looking at the AVI file. And remember the AVI files most go along
with the PowerPoint PPT file if you move to another machine.

 But I have to admit, the posting by J.D. Smith sure has a useful link that I
have to test out myself.

Kelly Dean
CSU/CIRA