sec : U Re: New IDL User Questions

John Piccirillo wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I'm new to IDL, but not new to programming.  I have
> the IDL manuals and Dr. Fanning's excellent book, nevertheless,
> I have a few basic questions:
>
> 1.  Editor Screen
>       a.   Is there a way to make the Editor full screen or extend
>             over some of the other windows?   Using resize doesn't do it.
>             Does everyone confine themselves to this small window on their
> code?
>       b.  My scrolling mouse will scroll in the Output Log and Variable
> Watch
>              windows, but not in the Editor Window.  Que pasa?

On my Logitech Wheel Mouse I have to turn *OFF* the MS compatible scroll
get the wheel scrolling in all 3 IDLDE windows on my PC.

If that's what you've got, then check Mouse Properties/Button and make
sure the
"Use MS Office Compatible Scroll Only" box is NOT ticked.

 HTH,

 Andrew

 Andrew D. Cool                                 .->-.
 Electromagnetics & Propagation Group           `-<-'
 Surveillance Systems Division               Transmitted on
 Defence Science & Technology Organisation   100% recycled
 PO Box 1500, Salisbury                        electrons
 South Australia 5108

 Phone : 061 8 8259 5740     Fax : 061 8 8259 6673
 Email  : andrew.cool@dsto.defence.gov.au

 5 year Brain Tumour SURVIVOR