Re: how to set path?

Thank you.
All the other files are in the same directory with sav file. How to get the
path? I try to use
path=FILEPATH('test.pro'), to get the full path,
but failed. Are there any some function to do this?

Best
Jiali
"Michael W Asten" <masten@mail.earth.monash.edu.au> wrote in message
3B12F6BC.915FBB91@mail.earth.monash.edu.au">news:3B12F6BC.915FBB91@mail.earth.monash.edu.au...
> I had a similar problem recently, to do with use of sav files.
> When you make a sav file with save, /all     , the path is also saved.
When the