[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Writing display as jpeg
- Subject: Re: Writing display as jpeg
- From: francesco.spada(at)jrc.it (Francesco)
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 22:07:44 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Galactica.it News Service
- References: <3B267DC0.CC82BB43@csee.usf.edu>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25320
If this could be of any help this is the code I use
namejpg = 'sigmacoor.jpg'
It works fine for me with IDL 5.4 and win98.
Before using true=3 I had some problem with colours.