[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Writing display as jpeg
- Subject: Writing display as jpeg
- From: Alok Nagdev <nagdev(at)csee.usf.edu>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 16:38:24 -0400
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: University of South Florida/Computer Science Department
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25318
I'm stuck on a very simple problem. I need to read an image from the
display and write as a jpeg, I get it written but then the image is very
much distorted. Please advise.
I'm reading the display using TVRD() and writing it as true color! Also
I load the color tables before I read it as true color image.