Re: google search postings

Craig,

either way you decide, i wanted to just let you know your
archive really saved me during the time between google
buying deja and taking down the archives to when they put
the archives back up again.  i was really glad that you had
an independent archive that we could access.  thanks!

best,
-Johnny

Johnny Lin
CIRES, University of Colorado