[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pickdata and select again....
- Subject: Re: pickdata and select again....
- From: m.hadfield(at)niwa.cri.nz (Mark Hadfield)
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:14:54 +0000 (UTC)
- Mail-From: <firstname.lastname@example.org> from clam.niwa.cri.nz [126.96.36.199]
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25425
From: "Richard Tyc" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Q. Is there a way to select anywhere on a texture mapped IDLgrPolygon
> to retrieve a 3D location of the current mouse position ? pickdata seems
> choke on this providing unrealistic xyz data. Am I asking for too much ?
Hmmm...it works for me. That is, I just ran one of my example programs with
various implementations of a coloured surface (multi-cell IDLgrPolygon,
multi-cell IDLgrSurface, single-cell IDLgrPolygon with texture-map image)
and Pickdata seems to report reasonable (x,y,z) data on all of them.
You should expect the same results with the texture-map in place as without.
What specifically is the problem?
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research
Posted from clam.niwa.cri.nz [188.8.131.52]
via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG