[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Huge HDF files
- Subject: Huge HDF files
- From: "Sean Raffuse" <sean(at)me.wustl.edu>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:21:37 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Washington University
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25725
Is there a limit to the size of file you can bring into IDL?
I am interested in some new satellite data that comes in at 270mb per HDF
file. I got an error when I tried to open it using ENVI, so I was wondering
if it was just too big for IDL to handle. Somehow, I doubt it.
The related question: Is there a similarly helpful newgroup for ENVI?