LIST() and ASARR

if I have a list of associated arrays in PV-WAVE, how do I get the elements
of the arrays through the list (ie. searching through the list of arrays to
see if a value exists)

lst = LIST ( )
data = ASARR ("filename".... etc)

for ( i=0, N_ELEMENTS(lst)-1 ) DO BEGIN

; look at the data filename in that list position

check = lst(i).data("filename")

Any help much appreciated
Andy McFee
Sensors & Electronics
QinetiQ
Tel: 01684 896555
Email: ajmcfee@taz.qinetiq.com

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.