Re: Carriage Returns in IDL Text Widget

Thanks for the replies! The widget was indeed set to one character high
(YSIZE=1). The odd thing is that I set this up in the GUI Builder and it
doesn't appear to allow me to set the YSIZE to anything BUT 1 (the option in
the properties dialog is grayed out and 1 is entered). So I guess I just have
to remember to go back and set that value anytime I change anything in GUI
Builder and recreate the *.pro file.

Thanks again for your help!
Dan