Re: bug in IDL's hanning() window-generating function

Without making any comment on your problems with RSI, I can say that at
least the 5.3 and 5.4 releases (and possibly earlier?) have included
all the IDL documentation in PDF format, which in my experience is
vastly superior to either the paper manuals or the old help system.

Also, you can always download the latest version of IDL (including the
documentation) from the RSI web site.  We have always found it easy to
install updates.

Ken Bowman