Re: 3D Object IDL ?

You might want to look into 3d shutter glasses.  They work by alternately
rendering a left and right eye view to the screen while simultaneously
covering the opposite eye by darkening the lens.  All of this is done at the
driver level so you don't have to render your two views by hand.

I would start with a consumer level product.  Both Elsa (glasses are called
Revelator) and Asus (glasses are called VR Spectacle) make glasses that work
with some of their graphics cards for the PC.  The glasses tend to be a
little flimsy and aren't the most comfortable but they are cheap and a good
place to start with this sort of thing.  They do work quite well but I know
some people that get headaches or sick to their stomachs using them.

If you decide that shutter glasses are the way to go, you can start looking
for a more professional product.  I know they exist but I just haven't
gotten that far.

good luck!

-Rick Towler

B795A847.14F%ghm@appleonline.net">news:B795A847.14F%ghm@appleonline.net...