Re: Testers needed for TV benchmark

Liam, Pavel and JD + others,

Thanks for your generous input.  I now understand the multiple TV-then
multiple update approach, but it does not fit what I need to do.  I
used the Profile function which fingers TV as the timehog.  However,
given the strength of the IDL array-based engine, I'm doubting that I
can improve upon the image update speed with an external DLL -
especially since this goes beyond my experience.  Beyond increasing
the CPU speed and/or transferring less data, I guess it is what it is.
 Thanks to all again.

Bill B.