[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: change widget slider maximum dynamically?
- Subject: Re: change widget slider maximum dynamically?
- From: wbiagiot(at)suffolk.lib.ny.us
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 13:01:17 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- References: <381EE686.2BCCE8B9@nist.gov> <381EFFFD.771CAA25@fz-juelich.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17070
I've been using these two keywords for a long time to control the
current visible range of plotted points on graphs. When the limits for
the subplot are changed, the min/max values must be changed
accordingly for the sliders.
BTW, I've used the Floating Point Slider and find it very cludgey and
awkward (only updates upon an upclick). Would be nice to have RSI
*write their own* in ANSI C and bring it up to the standards of the
other widgets. Last I checked, the FP Slider is just a combination of a
slider and a text widget.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do."
Oscar Gamble, NY Yankees
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.