[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
control IDL process
- Subject: control IDL process
- From: "pei zeng" <pei(at)prism-cs.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:58:41 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: ExecPC Internet - Milwaukee, WI
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17476
I would like to control my IDL process(stop,continue) by click on widget
buttons to perform actions such as 'stop', 'continue' , etc. I know the stop
procedure would stop the IDL execution, but it turns control to the
interactive mode, using .cont to resume.
Thanks a lot.