[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: control IDL process
- Subject: Re: control IDL process
- From: davidf(at)dfanning.com (David Fanning)
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:07:03 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Fanning Software Consulting
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:17477
pei zeng (email@example.com) writes:
> I would like to control my IDL process(stop,continue) by click on widget
> buttons to perform actions such as 'stop', 'continue' , etc. I know the stop
> procedure would stop the IDL execution, but it turns control to the
> interactive mode, using .cont to resume.
It's not going to happen. At least not the way
you were hoping it would. Tell us more about
what you are trying to do.
David Fanning, Ph.D.
Fanning Software Consulting
Phone: 970-221-0438 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http://www.dfanning.com/
Toll-Free IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155