[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: 'secret' function
- From: John Keck <jwk(at)phys.columbia.edu>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:07:12 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Columbia Astrophysics Laboratory
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:18048
I was trying to get from within a procedure a list of the system
variables when I stumbled across the GETHELP function that uses the
ROUTINE_NAMES function. The latter is not described in the on-line help
or in the printed reference, so the extent of my knowledge is how the
function is used in GETHELP.
Does any one have a complete description for the use of ROUTINE_NAMES?
If not, does anyone know how to list system variables and structures
Also, are there any other undocumented functions or procedures in IDL?