Re: Arrays: strange feature ?!

Nicolas Decoster (Nicolas.Decoster@Noveltis.fr) writes:

> It seems that IDL likes the one-notation-two-actions thing. I must say
> that such a thing is confusing me. I hope I will not loose too much time
> in trying to understand all the IDL's "strange feature".

You are focused on the wrong thing. Instead of
worrying about "losing too much time", you should
see this as an opportunity to learn something no one
else is going to be able to figure out, thereby making
it possible for you to charge big bucks for your
specialized knowledge. :-)

P.S. Let's just say IDL makes it real easy for someone
to get into the consulting business if they have that
entrepreneurial state of mind.