Re: IDL_FileOpen problem?

Ben Tupper wrote:
Hello,

My eyes tend to glaze over when I see c code... but I think I see that
you are expecting your 'foo' file to be binary format.
If so, you should set the BINARY keyword to OPENW since the default
behavior on WIN platforms is to write in text format.

Hi Ben,
sorry for your eyes  ;o)

I don't think so because I am writing unformatted.
In fact the result is the same (and IDL_FileOpen should warrantee portability).
I tried also to write the file using the IDL_FileOpen in write mode and using the c-fwrite function. Nothing changes.

I am waiting for the RSINC support answer.

Thank you.
   Best regards,
        Nando

--
Nando Iavarone
Advanced Computer System - SPACE DIVISION