[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Contour plots on xz and yz surfaces
- Subject: Contour plots on xz and yz surfaces
- From: "K. Bowman" <k-bowman(at)null.tamu.edu>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:51:05 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- User-Agent: YA-NewsWatcher/5.0.0
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:19941
I'm looking for something like the library routine PLOT_3DBOX to draw
multiple contour plots on the inside surfaces of a box. In fact, I
would like to overplot the contour plots on a PLOT_3DBOX plot.
CONTOUR has a ZVALUE keyword that allows one to position an "xy"
contour plot in the z-dimension, but AFAIK, there is no similar
"XVALUE" or "YVALUE" keyword.
Can anyone provide an example of how to draw a contour plot on an "xz"
surface in a 3-D plot?