Re: Top 10 IDL Requests

Paul van Delst (pvandelst@ncep.noaa.gov) writes:

> RSI should be
> (actively) seeking our input. Maybe they do from a select few
> experienced IDL programmers (the board of directors of the Expert
> Programmers Club? :o)

Not likely. Too damn radical, I suspect. :-)

P.S. To RSI's credit, I think they listen more now than
they used to. But I too am frustrated by lack of attention
to core issues. I could do without some of the do-dahs,
if the bread an butter stuff (say a TV command that worked
like IMDISP) worked properly.