Re: Finding Memory Leak ?

At first I suspected the DICOM object but the two leftover pointers point to
data that appears to be the 'SIZE' of one of my array pointers  (And both
pointers have the same value??!!).  ie. my global sState or info structure
(attached to the base widgets uvalue) has several pointers which point to 3D
data I load in.  The contents of the leftover pointer is a BYTARR(3) which
has the size(data, /N_DIMENSIONS) value  ?  Looking further into it, I do in
several places something like :

 szData = SIZE( *sState.3Ddata, /N_Dimensions)  and the value of szData is
equivalent to the leftover pointer contents.  But I never create a pointer
to szData so the memory should be cleaned up when the Function/Procedure
exits right ??

Still stumped

Rich

B5F01D44.2A7%ronn@rlkling.com">news:B5F01D44.2A7%ronn@rlkling.com...