landscape plots

hi,
I tried using the /Landscape keyword to produce a Landscape plot when
using the PS device, since the default is portrait.  When viewing the
resulting .ps file with ghostview, the ghostview window is changed to be
landscape rather than portrait, but the plot is totally screwed up.  Only
about 5% of the image (image is a mixture of Plot and Tv) is in the
window, and from what I can see of the image, it appears that it has been
rotated through 180 degrees.

Is there anything else I must do other than set /Landscape when using
Device?

cheers,