[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problem using sav files.
- Subject: Re: Problem using sav files.
- From: "r.bauer" <r.bauer(at)fz-juelich.de>
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 18:39:30 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
- References: <39C9FFCA.138B6B3D@fz-juelich.de>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21624
Theo Brauers wrote:
> Hi experts:
> I am stuck with a problem using a sav file:
> My program is an widget driven i/o interface for FACSIMILE. It
> consists of about 400 functions/routines. When I compile the
> whole thing using resolve_all it works fine in this IDL session.
> However, when I save the thing ( easy.sav ) and restart IDL using
Some routines gave different results in runtime specially
In development it returns the filename and its location.
During runtime it's the uppercased routine name.
If this is used as input to another routine it is possible thats
an empty string is passed.