Re: IDL 5.4 Stability

David Fanning wrote:

> Has anyone had any problems with IDL 5.4 stability?

Just installed it.  Looked in the What's New book, and XVOLUME and XROI
look like useful thingies, so I fire them up with the example code in
the book, and after several pages of font errors IDL crashes out with a
core dump.  Hey ho...

Waiting for RSI to get back to me, will probably nudge them later
today.  So far, not a Big Win!

That's on Solaris 8/SPARC on an Ultra 30.

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch			University of Dundee
Tel 44 1382 660111 ext. 33637	Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital