[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: underscore bug?
- From: Andrew <noymer(at)my-deja.com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 07:36:21 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22388
I know this sounds weird, but I am wondering is there
a known bug---or feature---regarding the underscore
character (_) in IDL 5.3 (linux)?
I was making some SURFACES and all of a sudden the fonts
were all $%^&ed up and I could not fix it for about an hour
of messing around. I backtracked to an old version that
worked and found that it lacked the underscore character in
things like dataset and output filenames. I was desperate, so
I tried renaming all the things I had with the underscore
and the problem went away.
It was such a time sink, I don't even feel like pinpointing it.
BUT... is this a known "issue"?
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.