Re: It costs how much?!!?!

The price I have been quoted from RSI for a single user license for my
laptop is 845 UK Pounds + VAT (academic price).  Translating this into USD
it is about $1300.  There *may* be a 'deal' on this price from RSI in the
new year that would allow students who are paying out of their own pocket,
to get this at half price.  I must admit that the site license price
quoted below by Mark Rivers seems reasonable for a large department;
however, finding $700. USD on my graduate student budget will be tight!
Perhaps Santa Clause will be good to me this year :)

Randall (will program for food)