[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: IDL 5.4 Stability - wot about the licensing?
- Subject: Re: IDL 5.4 Stability - wot about the licensing?
- From: landsman(at)my-deja.com
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:30:47 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com - Before you buy.
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:22598
Last month, Paul van Delst wrote:
> One annoying thing I have noticed is that on my linux box I can now
only have one session
> of IDL running. Previously every other platform/OS on which I have
used IDL (that had a
> single user license) I could open as many IDL sessions as I wanted
(as the same user). But
> now I get the "Do you want to wait for a license?" message and then
into the 7-minute demo
I've finally upgraded to V5.4 on Solaris 2.6 and I am finding the same
behaviour. Bernard Puc reported that this problem was known to RSI,
but has anything been done about it? If not, then I am hurrying back
to V5.3. Thanks,
--Wayne Landsman email@example.com
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.