Re: An IDL STRTOK??? Was: TextoIDL Broken and Gone?

Nick Bower (bowern@ses.curtin.edu.au) writes:

> This really sucks and it's most unfortunate that such a well-known
> package like this has been inadvertently clobbered without a hint of
> documentation.

I don't know about documentation, but I do recall now
a huge row about it here when IDL 5.3 first came out.
And I seem to remember RSI making some concessions
about how they name things. And I also, vaguely,
recall that this whole textoidl thing got sorted
out. Perhaps in the updated version you are looking
for. :-)

It's a semi-holiday here in the US. Perhaps everyone
will be back to work tomorrow.