Re: IDL Documentation tool?

Jason P. Meyers (jpm7934@cis.rit.edu) writes:

> David: Why would you ever want to do this?  Just go with the flow!
>
> Craig: Darn it! Why doesn't IDL have this in the first place? <grump>
>
> JD: You can do it with a combination of HISTOGRAM and REBIN...
>
> Pavel: Make sure it works on a Mac too!
>
> R. Bauer: See http://www.fz-juelich.de/ for licensing...
>
> Liam: Be sure to properly document your code and you will never have this
>       problem.
>
> Newbie: Why won't colors work on my 24-bit screen?
>
> What a nice, comprehensive digest of comp.lang.idl-pvwave! :-)

Indeed. Now I feel comfortable going on a well-deserved
sabbatical to correct a problem with chronic crabbiness knowing
that I'll never be missed. :-)

P.S. Let's just say I had to laugh because my original
idea for a response to this question was to suggest
that one industrious day of hunting and pecking at
the keyboard would *certainly* be more appreciated by
end users than the results of any such hypothetical
documentation tool. :-)