IDL Documentation tool?

Hi there,

I am trying to generate a documentation for a large bunch of IDL
programs of mine,
so that someone else could easily understand and use them.
Does anyone know of a program, PERL script, commercial tool or whatever
else
which could generate a complete documentation from the source code?

It should certainly include a list of routines in each file, with the
respective arguments and keywords,
and also extra any header documentation like "doc_library" does.
But ideally it should also analyze which other routines each file uses,
maybe detect common block incompatibilities,
etc., etc...

I know for instance that Java comes with a neat little program
"javadoc", which does much of the above.
If anybody is aware of something similar for IDL, I would be most
grateful for a hint.

Daniel
 Dr. Daniel Lübbert
 luebbert@slac.stanford.edu