[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
How to pick a window?
- Subject: How to pick a window?
- From: AM <no_spamus(at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 22:17:15 GMT
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: Deja.com
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23181
I am trying to find out which idl window I clicked on (ie, selected) if
I have a number of them on the screen. I want to feed that back into a
routine that then goes and does something depending on which window I
click on. I am using the "old fashioned" windows created with 'window',
rather than these new fangled "widget windows". Is here a solution or do
I have to use widgets? I am using idl 5.4 in a unix environment. Maybe I
can get the window manager to say something to idl?
Sent via Deja.com