[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Writing large [x,x,x,x] files
- Subject: Re: Writing large [x,x,x,x] files
- From: Paul van Delst <paul.vandelst(at)noaa.gov>
- Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 10:53:20 -0500
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP
- References: <email@example.com>
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:23922
Sean Heukels wrote:
> What write procedure can I use when I want to write a
> matrix to file that is 128x128, multislice and with multi timepoint
> Say data(128,128,4,50).
> I tried PNG, but it says it will only take (1-4, n, m)
> Does anyone know of a better file format ???
> And furthermore, would that format be able to allow a user to write a little
> bit of extra info, say a description to a header/footer in that same file ??
Paul van Delst A little learning is a dangerous thing;
CIMSS @ NOAA/NCEP Drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring;
Ph: (301)763-8000 x7274 There shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
Fax:(301)763-8545 And drinking largely sobers us again.
firstname.lastname@example.org Alexander Pope.