Re: frustrated by hdf_sd_adddata

George McCabe wrote:

> this is the microsoft service model right? software modules that fail
> require system restart.
>
> sorry to be negative

I am really happy that at least there is *something* that helps. We
today take a working computer/software for granted. Given how complex
the processors, OSs and applications are these days, I am glad and
surprised they work at all. And a restart takes just a few seconds. What
are we complaining about? Our cars stall and need restarts, they break
and require engine rebuilds, and we don't demand perpetual engines for them.

Pavel