Re: IDL and Mac OS 9.1

In article <B6DA440F.A1A%rqfugate@mindspring.com>, Bob Fugate
<rqfugate@mindspring.com> wrote:

    Bob -

    We have IDL 5.4 running with a USB HASP on a G4 Cube under 9.1, and
it has no problem with Ethernet --- we use the 10/100 port for both
AppleTalk and TCP/IP. (That's two closets, David: Mac and a Cube to
boot.)

    Although we have other Mac OS 9.1 boxes, I don't believ any of the
others has a USB HASP (typical situation is a Griffin Technologies ADB
to USB adapter and an old ADB HASP).

    HTH,

                  Joe Gurman

P.S. Hopefully in not a whole lot more than 6 days, we'll see just how
fast IDL can be when optimized for AltiVec support under Mac OS X.... I
did say, "Hopefully."

[snip]