Re: skips while reading tab delimited data

Christophe Fraser wrote:

> Well if you're interested, here's the code that reads in the data:
What kind of line end character did you wrote.

is it LF or CR LF.

I learned that's IDL on windows need CR LF. And I am sure
if you wrote the data by IDL you will be able to read it
correctly. If you have a HEX Editor you will see the differences.

regards
Reimar