Re: array dimensions

David,

I still remember that decomposed=0. You know before that, I change my screen
color set frequently. And I had wasted much time to find a way to set the
display color.

To read the help document is too hard. Are there any good course or document
on the web?

By the way, I have known how to draw solid arrow, but all the arrow I draw
are ploted in 'velocity', then how to draw solid arrow? It seems that there
is not any solid keywords there.

Best
Jiali

MPG.15396eec7cdabf7989ddb@news.frii.com">news:MPG.15396eec7cdabf7989ddb@news.frii.com...