Re: array dimensions

James Kuyper (kuyper@wizard.net) writes:

> It would have occurred to me; part of my group's standard testing
> routine is to check all boundary cases, which would have focused my
> attention on n=1.

Yeah, but I put guys who follow standard testing routines
right up there with guys who always hit the right tennis
shot. I mean, gosh, where's the let-it-all-hang-out
passion? Where's the juice? Where's the hell-bent-for-leather,
smash-it-down-his-throat winner?

P.S. Let's just say I've *never* understood, either, why
God lets those other guys win all the time. :-(