[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
AAARGH!!! IDL5.2 crashes with CALL_EXTERNAL
- Subject: AAARGH!!! IDL5.2 crashes with CALL_EXTERNAL
- From: "StefanoM" <stefano.massetti(at)katamail.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:15:05 +0200
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: CASPUR - Inter-University Computing Consortium
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:24692
AAARGH!!! IDL 5.2 crashes every time I try to call a DLL subroutine with
I've try to compile the examples given with the IDL distribution (both C and
Fortran) without success.
I've also try to use the DLM utility (idl_tools.dlm) written by Ronn Kling,
that gives a direct access to the routines in a DLL (without having to deal
with a wrapper routine) via the interface EXTPROC_DEFINE, but the result
doesn't change: IDL crashes even when I try to access a system DLL.
I'm drive to think that there is a bug in the version 5.2.
Does anybody succeded to use CALL_EXTERNAL with this version of IDL?
a desperate guy :-(