Re: AAARGH!!! IDL5.2 crashes with CALL_EXTERNAL

Stefano,
	EXTPROC_DEFINE will only work under Windows and only with
IDL 5.3 or higher (it is built on top of IDL_SysRtnGetCurrentName()
which first showed up in 5.3).  I never got around to supporting
anything but Wintel.  BTW, CALL_EXTERNAL worked fine with 5.2 under
Windows for me.  Realize that CALL_EXTERNAL and EXTPROC_DEFINE are
very different beasts. More details would be needed to help...

FWIW.

--
rjf.
Randy Frank                            | ASCI Visualization