[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
i need help with imagemap
- Subject: i need help with imagemap
- From: alisonl(at)met.ed.ac.uk (alison lucie)
- Date: 18 Jun 2001 04:42:50 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://groups.google.com/
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25368
i am a fairly new idl user and need some help.
i currently have images from the meteosat satellites, which i am
to convert to latitude/ longtitude coordinates. i have managed to
arrays for the latitude and longtiude of each pixel, but this is as
far as i have got.
i have tried using liam gumleys imagemap program, but without success.
the most common complaint idl has with this
program is that i have reached the end of file before the end of the
has anyone got any ideas what i might be doing wrong?
any help would be great.