[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question about tutorial in 1D Gaussian Filter
- Subject: Question about tutorial in 1D Gaussian Filter
- From: coraluk(at)hkpc.org (Cora)
- Date: 30 Jul 2001 00:30:52 -0700
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Organization: http://groups.google.com/
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:25893
I want to use a 1D Gaussian Filter to fit a curve. After visiting the
tutorial about 1D Curve fitting in IDL, I still found some problems in
the function gauss1. Following are the questions:
1) What is the return of "size(x)"?
2) What is meant by "!dpi"?