[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DEM and DLG in SDTS
- Subject: DEM and DLG in SDTS
- From: Kelly Dean <krdean(at)lamar.colostate.edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:51:57 -0600
- Newsgroups: comp.lang.idl-pvwave
- Xref: news.doit.wisc.edu comp.lang.idl-pvwave:21436
The discussion about DEMs earlier got me thinking about it again.
Especially, after working with some recent MODIS imagery.
Has anyone been successful with reading the 7.5 min DEMs and the DLGs
in the Spatial Data Transfer Standard (SDTS) format? USGS has a big
archive of DEMs and DLGs online, but in this binary SDTS format. Not the
simple ASCII files I have worked with in the past.